ValuableCoins (VC)

VC
BSC: 0xf6e497bd65dfb7c0556020dd68d007f0ac76bc6a
Status: Listed
Votes for listings: 198 / 100
Votes: 198
Votes today: 0

ValuableCoins is a supply supply deflationary token on the binance smart chain. 1% transfers of tokens get burned and 2% gets paid out to stakers. Total of 3% fee.

Disclaimer: All content provided here on our website is for general information only. We make no warranties of any kind with respect to our content. Do your own research, review, analyze and verify our content before buying this coin.

Vote ValuableCoins (VC) to increase its rank!

Please Login To Vote

You can vote once every 24 hours.

Information incorrect? Please report it to [email protected]

Links

Coin Listing

Chart/Swap

Information

  • Added May 25, 2022
  • Launch May 25, 2022
Name
 

Quarashi (QUA)

BSC
191 Vote →

Quickswap (QUICK)

Polygon
183 Vote →

Alpha Protocol Airdrop

Rewards: 10,000

Claim →

Fishera Airdrop

Rewards: 3,400,000

Claim →

Boozcoin

Rewards: 500

Claim →

Capsule Gem Airdrop

Rewards: 1,000,000,000

Claim →

WOWmax

Rewards: 10,000

Claim →

Niffler Coin Airdrop

Rewards: 5,500,000

Claim →

Recent News

View all news →